Click Below and Read My Article in the "Home based business" Section

Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Face Lift and the Pillsbury Dough Boy....

Today truly is a new day because, well, yesterday was Friday and today's Saturday (bah-dah ching!). No really, I am excited about my new blog skin (or design, whatever). My posts were long overdue for a webopractic adjustment. The light tan colored background was a bit unsettling to my vision over long periods of time.Thankfully, I have great friends who keep up with my posts and make suggestions (shout out to my girl Ngozi). Keeping things in perspective though, I have a considerable amount of work to do with my pictures, but I am encouraged to do it. When I see the work of other artists and remember where I want my skill level to be, I get right to work. There were two drawings I did in less than a couple of hours for some students of mine. I will post those over the next few days. Until then, I will draw and dream! Take care.

PS The Pillsbury Dough Boy will be one of the drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment