Click Below and Read My Article in the "Home based business" Section

Thursday, March 3, 2011

STUDENT HELP SECTION - SCIENCE AND MATH ANSWERS HERE!!!

Parents, students, and teachers, I realized something just today. However, what I realized may surprise you. It may even cause you to ask the question, "He really did not know that?" What I realized is that all of my life experiences have led me to this blog posting right here! This posting is especially set aside for students who need help academically. While my goal is still to create cartoons that entertain, I would not be living up to the title of this blog if I did not in some way address the immediate educational needs of kids and young adults. THEREFORE, STUDENTS IN GRADES 6-12 MAY SUBMIT THEIR MATH AND SCIENCE QUESTIONS AT ANYTIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment