Click Below and Read My Article in the "Home based business" Section

Saturday, February 19, 2011

10 Figures A Day...

If there is one thing I have learned over time, it is to follow your sudden urges. They always lead you toward what you most desire. As you know already, my desire is to become a world-renowned cartoonist. Well, today my sudden urge showed me how to begin. Friday night I was online browsing, when I had this strong flash of thought about how to become a better artist. I was watching a youtube vlog on ground planes and lines of action and this exciting woosh passed through my body. Right on the heels of that feeling was the thought of creating 10 stick figure poses on paper per day. When I entertained that idea, I began to see how this would improve my drawing control, proportion, mental creativity and so  much more. So today I started my first 10 drawings.

I am excited to see how drawing #100 looks, because I will have improved so much by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment