Click Below and Read My Article in the "Home based business" Section

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Caricature Attempt...


Ok! Aside from the fact that this guy looks like someone just punched him in the eye, I think this is a pretty good start to learning how to draw caricatures. Caricatures are by far my favorite kind of art because the viewer has to put some effort into figuring out whose face was drawn. When the viewer gets past the comically distorted features he is pleasantly surprised with the realistic touch the picture creates. For example, you guys might or might not recognize my caricature because not everyone enjoys poker. I also tried to make his cheeks extra rosey and puffy and his ears bigger than normal. This poker champion came from Canada to win the World Poker Championship in Las Vegas in 2010. His name is Jonathan Duhamel.
Yeah I know! Don't make me laugh. I tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment